Cajun Deviled Egg Seasoning Mix
Regular price $2.95
Local pickup only
Love deviled eggs and the flavors of New Orleans? We broke all deviled egg barriers with the release of our Cajun-styled deviled egg seasoning mix. These deviled eggs provide just enough heat to bring out all the flavors. Add a little mayonnaise to your egg yolks and mix in the Cajun deviled egg seasoning mix. The full packet (2 Tablespoons) will flavor a dozen eggs – yielding 24 deviled eggs.
INSTRUCTIONS - SEASONING MIXES
- Hard Boil 12 eggs. Find our hard boiled egg recipe here.
- Remove the shell with your Negg® hard boiled egg peeler.
- Add the packet of Negg® seasoning mix to 2/3 cup mayonnaise and set aside
- Slice the hard boiled eggs lengthwise and remove egg yolks
- Put egg yolks in a small bowl and mash thoroughly
- Stir together the classic seasoning deviled egg mix, egg yolks and mayonnaise
- Fill the egg whites with your classic deviled egg seasoning mixture and enjoy the perfect deviled egg!