Candy/Fry Glass Thermometer
Regular price $8.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HIC Roasting s Candy / Deep Fry Thermometer is an invaluable addition to cooking utensils and chef tools for all types of foods. Using a thermometer ensures correct temperatures so that foods cook properly. Ensuring food safety is essential regardless of cooking technique. HIC s Easy-Read Candy / Deep Fry Thermometer, with universal temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, takes accurate temperature readings (between 100 and 390-degrees Fahrenheit) for precision cooking. Perfect for deep frying doughnuts, French fries, fish, chicken, jelly, and candy making. The protective sheath features safe temperature indicators for easy reference. Easy to use. Simply clean the thermometer with a damp cloth before first use. Clip the thermometer to the inside rim of the pot. For an accurate temperature, submerge the point of the stem (at least 2-inches) without it touching the bottom of the pot and cook food according to recipe. Made with an easy-read glass tube and heat-resistant knob handle, HIC Roasting s Candy / Deep Fry Thermometer is durable and compact for easy storage. Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not use the thermometer over the operating temperature range, subject it to extreme temperature change, use it in the oven or microwave, or wipe or handle hot thermometer with a wet cloth.
- HIC Roasting s Deep Fry Thermometer ensures the correct oil temperatures so that foods cook properly inside and fry to a crispy golden brown outside
- Made from glass with heat-resistant knob handle; easy-read face with protective sheath and safe temperature guide; food safe
- Reads temperatures from 100 to 390-degrees Fahrenheit; perfect for deep frying doughnuts, French fries, fish, chicken, candy making, jelly, and more
- Clip inside pot with point 2-inches into candy or oil without touching the bottom, cook food according to recipe
- Clips to pot for hands-free use; temperatures in Fahrenheit and Celsius; compact for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water