Drink By Kurt Maitland
Featuring over 1,100 recipes that span the wide world of spirits, Drink is the definitive reference guide for the cocktail renaissance.
"There are many great cocktail books, but this is the only cocktail book you'll ever need."—Clay Risen
Containing over 1,100 cocktail recipes that span the history of spirits, Kurt Maitland's Drink is inspired by the wide and varied world of cocktails, and features:
• Easy-to-follow recipes sure to satisfy everyone's tastes
• A comprehensive guide to homemade ingredients, including infusions, shrubs, and simple syrups
• Detailed explanations of tools of the trade, garnishes, and ice
• Interviews and signature recipes from bars and bartenders the world over, from New York City to New Orleans, Belfast to Buenos Aires, and beyond
• Overviews of core spirits
• Colorful histories of classic cocktails
• 90+ mocktails and nonalcoholic infusions
When the spirit strikes, Drink is your go-to guide!
- 848 Pages
- 7 1/2 x 10 3/4
- Full color photographs