Burnt Sugar & Spruce Dough Bowl Candle
Each Melton Candle Farmhouse Dough Bowl has at least 14 ounces of natural soy wax.
Each wooden dough bowl is hand carved and measure approximately 10" by 6". Each bowl is hand carved so dimensions will vary. The Farmhouse 3 Wick Dough Bowl is MCCs #1 selling product.
Our dough bowls are made to look like vintage farmhouse dough bowls. Their look may differ because they are hand carved. Enjoy the uniqueness of your beautiful wooden hand carved bowl.
Soy wax cleans up with warm water and soap! So re-using your bowl for decorative purposes is a cinch.
The safety measures Melton Candles suggests is:
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much better burn.
- Always burn your candle in sight. Away from small children and pets. NEVER leave your candle burning unattended.
- You should plan to burn your candle long enough for the entire top to liquify to prevent tunneling.
- With that being said, you should never burn your candle longer than 4 hours. Exceeding this time will cause carbon build up on the wick and cause sooting.
- Once only a small amount of wax remains in the bottom of your candle you should no longer burn your candle. Burning your candle to the bottom can cause heat damage to your surface, as well as, cracking to the container or possible fire!!!
- Do not touch or try to move a molten/liquid candle. The container could be hot to the touch and liquid wax could spill from your container.