Dark Chocolate Espresso Moonstruck

Dark Chocolate Espresso Moonstruck

Regular price $4.95 $0.00 Unit price per
Ship or in store pick up.

The answer to the universe may not be within this bar but it does contain rich, dark chocolate and enough espresso beans to keep you up for a little more pondering.

Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], vanilla), Roasted Espresso Beans.

Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.

Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (34% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 17% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV), Potas. (4% DV).

Share this Product