The Night Before Christmas Recordable Edition
The Night Before Christmas is an enchanting Christmas story that has brought Santa Claus to life for generations. Celebrate the holiday season with this #1 New York Times bestselling edition of the classic poem.
'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
Carry on a family tradition or start one of your own with this new version of the classic Christmas book for children and families. Initially published anonymously as A Visit from Saint Nicholas, and credited as a work by Clement Clark Moore, this timeless tale is the perfect family read as children prepare for Santa and his reindeer on Christmas Eve.
This imitation leather collectable edition includes:
- A beautifully designed leather-bound package
- A large four-page foldout that helps immerse you in the story
- Lavish illustrations by renowned, New York Times #1 Bestselling artist Charles Santore, the critically-acclaimed illustrator of multiple classic tales, including The Velveteen Rabbit, The Classic Tale of Peter Rabbit, Aesop's Fables, and more
- A nod to Dutch references in the poem, specifically the Dutch name "Donder" which translates to "thunder"
The Night Before Christmas:
- Is perfect for family read-alouds or gatherings
- Makes a great holiday, Advent, or Christmas gift
- A classic for children ages 1-4 or the young at heart
- A wonderful display piece for holiday decoration
Charles Santore’s works has been widely exhibited in museums and celebrated with recognitions such as the prestigious Hamilton King Award, the Society of Illustrators Award of Excellence, and the Original Art 2000 Gold Medal from the Society of Illustrators. He is best known for his luminous interpretations of classic children’s stories, including The Little Mermaid, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Snow White, and The Wizard of Oz.
- Contributor(s): Clement Moore , Charles Santore