Dark Chocolate Bar- Moonstruck
Like a moonless sky, this rich chocolate captures a mesmerizing darkness. Let its deep roasted notes and curious hint of fruit light the way.
Dark Chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], vanilla).
Manufactured on shared equipment. May contain traces of milk, wheat, soy, peanuts and tree nuts.
Nutritional Information:Servings: 3, Serv. Size: 1/3 bar (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 17% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (25% DV), Potas. (4% DV).