Florida House Bistro Candle
Florida House is one of our top selling candle scents blending citrus herb, pomelo orange and sage.
Each candle has at least 9 ounces of natural soy wax. Soy wax has a longer, cleaner burn time than traditional paraffin wax candles. Paraffin wax is a petroleum based product whereas soy wax is a natural, more eco-friendly choice. Buying a soy wax candle supports the American farmer and the soy bean crop.
Each Bistro Jar contains 9 ounces of wax and features a black lid. The jars measure 3" wide and 3.5" high.
Our 9 oz. clear straight sided jars are a great option if you are looking for something other than traditional mason jars. The clear glass makes them suitable for both traditional and high-end decor.
Soy wax is also biodegradable and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!
Candle Safety is a top priority for Melton Candle Company. We do not use lead wicks. Our pure cotton wicks are designed to minimize flare ups. Customers wishing to consume every drop of wax are urged to use wax melters.
The proper burn and care for your candle are as follows.
- Keep your wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much better burn.
- Always burn your candle in sight. Away from small children and pets. NEVER leave your candle burning unattended.
- You should plan to burn your candle long enough for the entire top to liquify to prevent tunneling.
- With that being said, you should never burn your candle longer than 4 hours. Exceeding this time will cause carbon build up on the wick and cause sooting.
- Once only a small amount of wax remains in the bottom of your candle you should no longer burn your candle. Burning your candle to the bottom can cause heat damage to your surface, as well as, cracking to the container or possible fire!!!
- Do not touch or try to move a molten/liquid candle. The container could be hot to the touch and liquid wax could spill from your container.