I Go To Pieces Wooden Puzzle: Nesting Dolls In Apothacary Jar
• Self-contained in a lidded apothecary glass jar designed for display, both before and after completion. Because an heirloom puzzle deserves a special place in your house: On your shelf with the family photos, on the coffee table as a conversation piece.
• This floral block-printed table cover from the Nineteenth Century by Sir Matthew Digby Wyatt is rich in color and pattern, providing a challenging puzzle experience.
• Contains 250 total pieces, including 6 custom-designed Treasure Pieces™. Be on the lookout for the special wine bottle and glass shapes, available only in this puzzle.
• 11.5" x 11.5" completed puzzle size. Apothecary jar is 7" tall x 3.75" diameter. Weight of puzzle in jar is 1.75 lbs.
• Giftable, heirloom-quality puzzle meant for assembly time & time again.
• Lovingly cut from real wood with intricate lasers. Wood pieces are droppedinto place rather than being pressed into place like today’s mass-produced cardboard puzzles. The experience is unlike any other, providing a rewarding *click* with each placed piece.
• Materials: (Jar) Glass + PE; (Pin) Zinc Alloy + Resin; (Puzzle) Basswood. Contains no formaldehyde.